Monday 28 October 2013

The Blog Recognition - Sunshine Award



Paige from PB Beauty nominated me for the Sunshine Award :-) Thanks so much Paige, make sure you check out her blog too!

Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
3. Nominate bloggers you feel deserve this award.
4. Write 11 questions for them to answer in their award post.
5. Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them.

11 facts about me:
1. This is the 3rd time I've attempted to blog but now I'm definitely hooked!
2. I have 3 siblings - I'm the joint middle child.
3. I love history and it was my favourite subject in school/college.
4. Hit Me Baby One More Time is one of my all time favourite songs haha
5. I cannot cook, although I like to attempt baking when I can be bothered.
6. I am not very domesticated at all...I would make a very poor housewife!!
7. I'm addicted to crisp, they are my ultimate downfall.
8. I am not very sporty although I go through phases of loving exercise.
9. I watch rubbish TV...a lot.
10. I started reading blogs in 2009 and kick myself for not sticking to blogging years ago.
11. I'm teeny tiny at only 5'2!

11 Questions from Paige:

 1. Why did you start blogging?
As a form of distraction/escape whilst going through a tough time in my life. 

 2. What is one makeup item you always splurge on?
Skincare although that's not technically makeup... 

 3. If you could only choose 3 makeup items to use for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Concealer, Eyebrow Powder and Bronzer!

 4. If you could only shop from one makeup brand, what would it be?
Bourjois without a doubt, love it!

 5. Where is your favourite place to shop for makeup?
Boots

 6. Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?
H&M - the Trend collection specifically

 7. What is favourite thing about blogging?
The feedback from readers, it great when people acknowledge the effort you put into blogging.

 8. Who is your favourite fashion or beauty inspiration?
Eva Mendez, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba - love the Latina look!

 9. What are your favourite fall fashion or beauty trends?
Tartan, although I don't actually own anything tartan at the moment and dark berry toned lipstick.

 10. If you could choose anything, what would your dream job be?
A Doctor without a doubt.

 11. What is your favourite food?
Chinese, I'm obsessed with it and I have literally tried it in every country I've been!

I nominate:
Caroline - Calijae.com
Chloe - Thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk
Emma -  Emmaloujohansson.blogspot.co.uk
Jodie - Mwahmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

My Questions are:
1. Who is your favourite blogger at the moment?
2. If you watch Youtube, who's your favourite Youtuber?
3. What's your favourite Mac Lipstick or Mac Product (if you don't own any lipsticks)?
4. What is your favourite online beauty site to buy from?
5. How did you initially find out about blogging?
6. What camera do you use to take photographs for your blog and do you have any recommendations?
7. How many posts do you publish each week on average?
8. What's your favourite budget buy?
9. What's your favourite high end buy?
10. How often do you go clothes shopping?
11. How often do you properly clear out your wardrobe?

I really hope you enjoy this award/tag :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment