Tuesday 6 August 2013

The Perfect Tea Dress




Okay, so the suns seems to have 'disappeared' lately...however, it's now August and the middle of our ridiculously short summer, so if you can't wear a tea dress now then when can you?! I recently spotted this gorgeous dress and I knew that it had to be mine. I've really gone crazy for dresses this summer and this one is definitely up my street. Its made out of a gorgeous floaty material whilst still looking structured when on. If anything, it was the pattern that stood out the most for me. I love the contrast of the white circles on top of the green base colour and I think that it would look perfect teamed with either gold or tan accessories. Its also not too long or too short (roughly about knee length on a shorty like me) and it looks really pretty whilst also chic when on. The only negative I have to say about it is that I had to go up a size which is usual, but maybe that's just because of the style of this dress in particular... I hope ha! Just keep that in mind if you going looking hunting (it is Primark after all) for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment