Monday 5 August 2013

The Best Things In Life Are Free

So, the best things in life are free? YES they are and for us beauty fanatics, they come in the form of... magazine freebies.

I'm not one to buy a magazine purely for the free product they have on offer unless its something that I think will A: benefit me in some way B: is a product that I have been lusting after. These boxes had been well and truly ticked and so Glamour x2 and Elle magazine became mine. The products I am babbling on about? let me introduce you to Benefit 'They're Real' mascara, Balance Me 'Super toning body wash' and Balance Me 'Moisture-Rich face cream'. (First time I've bought the same magazine twice purely for a product, I am now ruthless).

First up the mascara. Now I'm aware this came free with Elle quite a few months ago so I apologise for the late timing. However, seems that I had a little issue with my eyelashes...a review was somewhat delayed. This mascara has the strangest wand ever, but I kind of like it. It does a brilliant job at extending and thickening the eyelashes without a clump in sight and for that I am ever so grateful.

Balance Me Body Wash? Absolutely gorgeous! If anything I think I've fallen in love with the scent alone, which according to the ingredients is due to juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender. Okay so I'd only ever heard of the last two, but they sound so good. This body wash also lathers up really well and a little really does go a long way.

The Balance Me Face Cream is another incredible smelling product. I'm not sure its made that much difference to my skin but that could be because its aimed at dry mature skin (I'm combination and still quite youthful at the ripe ol' age of 22). Either way I love the fact that Balance Me products are so natural, both 99% in this case.

No hidden nasties? Balance Me you deserve a gold star!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment