Friday 6 September 2013

The Monochrome Dress - Kourtney Kardashian Inspired

I personally love Kourtney's style, I thinks she is by far the best dressed Kardashian sister. A look of hers that recently caught my eye was her outfit at Kylie's 16th birthday party. I'm really into monochrome at the moment, it's such a classic look. I also genuinely agree with the Chanel quote, 'Dress women in black and white at a ball. They will catch the eye'. In addition to my current monochrome obsession, I'm also loving red accessories, particularly lipstick and nail varnish! So, when I spotted Kourtney rockin' this look, I just knew I had to recreate it.

 
I apologise about the really rubbish photo of me! I've included a larger image from the ASOS website so you can see the exact dress that I'm wearing. I love it! It's currently in the sale at £20 from £40 (I have linked it here) ASOS are also offering an extra 10% off code for any items that are in the sale, so its definitely a bargain! I think this dress is real statement piece and a wardrobe staple as it will never go out of fashion. Plus every girl needs a LBD LBWD (Little Black and White Dress that it!). FYI, my lipstick is Mac's Ruby Woo, which is such a gorgeous matte red lipstick - I always wear it with a lipliner and a slick of Lipcote to prolong it's lasting power.

No comments:

Post a Comment