Tuesday 10 September 2013

Millie Mackintosh - The Wedding Dress

How gorgeous does Millie look?!

I love how she's chosen a vintage lace wedding dress, it's so classy and matched with the Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels - I think brides-to-be everywhere will be envious! It's such an effortlessly chic look and I particularly love the lower back detail. The choice of a slightly shorter wedding veil is also interesting, as she has obviously wanted to keep her look traditional but with an updated edge.

I think that she's also got the classic 'bride makeup' spot on, she looks so fresh and dewy (her signature look of course), whilst still appearing sun kissed and luminous.

Her hair also reflects her 'classic' look perfectly and I love how she has adapted the a typical up-do with a chunky braid to keep the look stylish yet youthful.

What a beautiful bride!


No comments:

Post a Comment