Monday 29 July 2013

A Brand New Me?

So, I've decided to start blogging again - this time properly! To sum things up, my life has completely changed since I last blogged (I decided to delete all my previous posts as they were so outdated!). I'm not going to go into detail as I've not decided whether I even want to properly share my life changing...event? yeah I think I'll call it that for now. However, I've decided to not let this setback completely take over my life and after possibly the worst 8 months I think I'll ever experience, I have decided to stop feeling sorry for myself, solider on and start blogging again.

This time however, I most definitely am a 'brand new me'. Hopefully a stronger, more positive and life loving (if that's even a phrase!) version that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment